Seafood without sacrifice. We met the people behind Good Catch Foods at ExpoWest 2017 in Anaheim and were excited not only by their great products, but also by their very professional, experienced, and highly motivated team bringing the products to market.
Good Catch Foods is disrupting the seafood industry by not disrupting the ocean’s natural resources.
Good Catch Foods produces vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, plant-based foods that are not only cruelty-free and health conscious, but also have the same culinary taste seafood lovers expect.
- Countering the overfishing of global fish stocks
- Reducing factory farming of animals
- Saving millions of environmentally crucial marine life, including key predator species, such as sharks, from dying as “bycatch” in fishing nets
- Providing a healthy alternative to wild-caught fish contaminated with mercury, PCBs, dioxins, etc.
- Offering a substitute for consumers with severe allergic reactions to fish and other seafood
- Starting to change the world with their product launch in January 2018.