Whole Foods’ 2020 food trend predictions includes sustainability and veg based flours
Whole Foods Market’s global buyers and experts have revealed the most anticipated and innovative food trends for 2020.
This year, the retailer’s forecast looks towards sustainability and changes in agriculture, veg based flours, and the slowing down of soy, amongst others. Next year’s predictions relevant to veganism are:
- a rise in meat-plant blends
- trend toward regenerative agriculture
- more interesting fruit and vegetable flours
- growth in plant-based beyond soy
- huge range of additions to the butter and spreads